Thursday 28 February 2013

SNAPSHOTS: INDIAN ACCENT

This isn't really a review of Indian Accent because I had to run out of lunch to get to office for an exciting corporate law emergency. These happen all the time.

Anyway I had these photos and I love Indian Accent so I thought I'd put them up.

I can't wait to go back to do an actual review.


If the weather allows it get a seat in the pretty garden


Atta and Semolina Puchkas, Coriander Chickpea Tabbouleh, Five Waters



Kashmiri Morel Musallem, Crushed Roast Walnut, Parmesan Papad


Baked Amritsari Machhi, Masala Butter Whitebait Papad


Garlic Khada Masala Chicken
Kulfi Sorbet


Palm Sugar and Tender Coconut Brulee with Mixed Berries


A Charpoy of School Memories

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make new food! This blog is in a state of utter disrepair.